Time for Make a List Monday Party #2.
This is a great time for you to make a short list of things you would like to get accomplished this week.
It always helps to be intentional.
Give me a list and I'm more likely to get it done.
Declare that I'm gonna get it done on my blog, and then there is an even greater chance it will get done.
Notice that I still didn't say 100% chance? :)
So go ahead and link up your list.
Remember, it can be either big or small things.
Small things add up and give a great sense of accomplishment.
Each Monday for the next two months, we'll meet up for the linky party.
I'll keep the Linky up until Tuesday evening for those that want to participate.
Sound like fun??!
I can't wait to see what everyone is going to work on this week!!
Here is my list from last week.
1. Paint Megan's new dresser/armoire and get as much completed on it as possible this week. Remember that her birthday party is coming up in 6 days and it must get finished. It's not there yet, but SHOULD be by her birthday. I have a trip planned to purchase the rest of my supplies on Monday. Here is the progress so far...
As you can see, we have a long way to go but some progress has been made!
3. Get party supplies purchased and ready for Meg's Birthday party. I have made some progress here.
Can you believe I found those for $1 each at the Dollar Tree? I thought the trays would be perfect for serving the little sandwiches we will be having. Also, remember the pennant banners I found for .25 each at Goodwill?
Okay, now for this week!!
1. Finish Meg's armoire before Saturday!!
2. Finish purchasing and making the remainder of Megan's birthday supplies.
3. Make a gallery wall in my Sunroom.
A Bowl Full of Lemons